The stage at Affiliate World Europe 2019 in Barcelona, Spain is going to be PACKED with relevant, actionable, and next-level content from industry experts around the world.
Open to affiliate and ecommerce marketers of all experience levels, each session is going to be carefully curated to provide attendees with only the best takeaways. Speakers will be openly sharing their arsenal of tried and tested tactics, case studies, and secrets that will give attendees the ability to scale to the top of their game.
>> Secure your AWE19 pass here.
CASE STUDIES ALERT: Using Snapchat To Meet Your Advertising Goals
Samuel Bevan, the online global sales EMEA lead of Snapchat, is going to guide you through:
- Real case studies from affiliates and brands
- Understanding the Snapchat ads manager
- How to target audiences like a pro
- An entire campaign setup from scratch!
Why use Snapchat?
- Over 184 million daily active users
- Reach untapped audiences
- Super low CPMs
- Scale horizontally: take your winning campaigns from other platforms and achieve BIG numbers
Exclusive Look Inside Ezra Firestone’s $25M Per Year Ecommerce Empire
If you are you an Ecommerce marketer then you CANNOT miss this.
Ezra will be sharing baskets of knowledge onstage:
- Crucial elements to establishing a million-dollar ecommerce empire
- Where the opportunities lie in 2020
- His winning mobile offer pages, advertising strategies, and sales funnels.
Ps. Expect BIG takeaways you won’t find anywhere else. Be sure to have your laptop open.
ATTENTION: Digital, Performance, And Ecommerce Agency Owners
Are these on your to-do list?
- Position your agency for growth
- Simplify your business model
- Attract high-paying clients
- Keep profits stable
Then Cat Howell’s presentation is for you and your team!
Catch her onstage, where she will share EXACTLY how to:
- Recreate her Facebook ad funnels to achieve 6-figure success
- Get commitment from leads
- Utilise the “foot-in-door” strategy to charge higher prices
- Create secondary income sources from your duds
- Address the elephant in the room when it’s time to let go of a client
Learn key affiliate marketing lessons from a TITAN in the industry: Jason Akatiff
- Jason has over 15 years of experience under his belt
- Started out as a solo affiliate
- Went from media buyer to network owner
- Built a 12k+ affiliate army
- Achieved over $500 million in online sales across 100 verticals in performance and ecommerce marketing
He now spends time analysing market trends.
His mission? Building sustainable businesses with long-term sellable value.
Simon Mader wants to help you avoid the 5 BIGGEST mistakes to growing your agency.
Whether your agency is just starting out, or just experiencing those unavoidable growing pains , this presentation is perfect for you.
Grab a seat and take notes, he’s going to be giving you agency secrets on:
- How to reposition FB rep relationship for success,
- Utilising the same methods with different budgets,
- Key pricing and offer strategies,
- Generating thousands of leads and sales every month via FB and IG,
- Common pitfalls of agencies that fail, and much more!
Gabriella Rapone, Speaker at Affiliate World Europe 2019 in Barcelona
Learn how to master the art of open-and-action for CPA clients with Gabriella Rapone, the email marketing machine.
From employee to owning her own email service provider, Gabby has sent a million marketing emails sent and is equipped with over a decade of experience. Grab a seat and take notes from her on how to create cash machines out of emails with no opens, clicks, or sales – WITHOUT utilising any tech skills or spending more money.
Zack Franklin, Speaker at Affiliate World Europe 2019 in Barcelona
Fact: Affiliate marketers are built to sell and CRUSH it on Amazon.
YOU are no stranger to campaign managers, keywords and targeting, bidding strategies, creatives, ad copy.
But that’s not all… To truly dominate Amazon, Zack Franklin is going to teach you his affiliate advantage methods:
- Kick-starter spying
- Product evaluations
- Paid ads
- Keyword tools
- … And so much more!
Want to reduce spend by 40% while increasing your CR? Time to put manipulative AdWords AI into effect!
Tabish Nishat will be revealing his optimisation secrets on:
- Linear Attribution
- Keyword Term Selections
- Advanced CPA bidding strategies
- Testing & Extensions
BONUS! Apply these methods to lead generation CPA, CPI, pay-per-call campaigns, and ANY vertical.
Interested in Cash On Delivery, or already running COD offers?
Then this presentation is for you!
Onstage, Gianluigi Ballarani will be breaking down his COD case study that generated €2.5M in 3 months.
Key takeaways you cannot miss:
- How to’s on building artificial entry barriers for your competitors
- COD hacks that lead to 350%+ conversions
- Learn COD cutting-edge influencer marketing strategies
Molly Pittman, Speaker at Affiliate World Europe 2019 in Barcelona
Do not miss this LIVE, play-by-play audit on $3.8 million worth of ad spend for an ecommerce business!
Bring your laptop to Affiliate World Europe and fire up your FB Ads Manager as Molly Pittman breaks down a $25 million per year brand.
Grab a seat and follow along in your own account as Molly discusses:
- Key elements from her top 5 ads ranked by CPA and engagement
- Why each ad worked or didn’t
- How to repurpose the learnings for easily actionable takeaways to apply to your campaigns while still in your seat
- Get a full update on how they are thriving in 2019
- The tools you’ll need to create a customised media plan to bring your ecommerce business to the next level
2019 is the year of diversifying traffic.
Facebook is constantly increasing ad costs, flagging accounts and keeping us on our toes with updates, we need to continue to stop being so reliant on it. The good news is, we’re seeing incredible success with alternative traffic sources – Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
We’re seeing platforms like Reddit building out their ads managers to cater towards affiliate and ecommerce marketers. What a day to be alive!
With Pinterest, there’s over 250M active users and is growing faster than Twitter and Snapchat combined. To help you diversify outside of Facebook and Google, we’re putting together a panel for Affiliate World Europe strictly on “Alternative Traffic Sources.” Pinterest (affiliate) ads specialist, Timotej Gračner will be joining us as a panelist along with two others we’re excited to announce!
Solid SEO builds a foundation that can weather any storm Facebook or AdWords throw at you.
We’re talking free traffic. Affiliate or Ecom, SEO doesn’t discriminate.
At Affiliate World Europe, Matthew Woodward and his co-presenter will be showing you precisely how. ?
They will be lifting the hood on one of their sites to break apart their SEO strategy for you to learn:
- Simple 3X step SEO that anyone can apply to their sites
- How-to on building intelligent keyword and linking building strategies
- Healthy site structures that Google loves
- Step-by-step actionable advice on how to increase YOUR search traffic
[PANEL] 2020: The Future of Push Ads DiscussionPush Ads have snowballed since 2018 and are continuing to reward the trailblazers with profits, while those that wait on the sidelines are losing out on the wild west moment of a NEW traffic source.
Our Push Ads experts, Erik Gyepes, KJ Rocker, Anton Kornev, and Ian Fernando will reveal how you can join in on their trailblazing path:
- Understand which offers to run
- Take note of which creatives and headlines to test
- Harness key optimisation methods
- Find out the networks with the best traffic
Instagram: [WH] Nutra Case Study alert!Paul Kalka will be taking the stage to dissect an Instagram case study that went from zero to $80k in just 10 weeks.
With zero AM experience, and a completely WH offer with a brand that has some of the biggest athletes in North America backing it. ?? Key elements of the presentation:
- Legitimate nutraceutical products
- An IG influencer with zero affiliate marketing experience
- Roughly 500k engaged followers
- IG’s most powerful tool: “Swipe Up”
- Onnit’s flagship product, Alpha Brain
- Low effort and targeting variation testing
- Matching creatives to communities
[PANEL] Native Ads’ Biggest Lever: Cutting Edge Pre-Sells, Creatives, and CopyWhat separates the big dogs in Native Ads from the rest, you ask? A CREATIVE edge.
An epic panel of advanced Native Ad buyers – Michael Thiel, Ralfs Smilsarajs, Daniel Kampf – will be divulging their secrets to success:
- Learn to create cutting edge presell advantages
- Best practices/approaches to headline and ad copy creation
- How to lean hard into your creatives
- Split testing every element you can think of
Plus: Why jump over and into Native Ads?
- Main traffic sources are levelling the playing field
- Algorithms are getting tighter
- Placements are growing
- Costs are manageable to test
Two words: VIRAL CONTENT
Want to learn how to profit from promoting viral content?
Hen Kinan is going to show you how to uncover this untouched niche to grab all that money waiting on the table. Seriously, hardly any affiliates are tapping into this.
Grab a seat and take notes on:
- How to dial in new revenue streams on promoting content
- Proven case studies for you to swipe and cash in on
- Selecting content, making creatives, and best traffic sources
- Harnessing the power of the SHINEz content distribution platform – designed to make it simple and super profitable for media buyers/influencers to promote and to profit off of viral content.
With 9 years and $20 million in ad spend on Google Display Network (GDN), setting up campaigns is like clockwork for Maor Benaim.
Onstage, Maor will be revealing his fine-tuned application methods in easy, actionable steps for you to note and apply to your campaigns right away.
Key takeaways to building profitable GDN campaigns include:
- How to run affiliate or ecom campaigns within all reams of Google (yes, this includes YouTube)
- Utilising retargeting as your most valuable tool
- Creating the right user segments
- Setting unique bidding protocols
- Automated targeting versus manual … and above all, knowing when to scale.
[PANEL] Diversifying into Alternative Affiliate Traffic Sources – Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat
Are you a one trick affiliate?
Diversifying your traffic sources will help you weather the storms of updates that are inevitable with every platform.
Catch Samuel Bevan, Timotej Gračner, and Tom Breeze at the panel on alternative traffic to know the ripest sources to tap into outside of Facebook and Google.
Our experts will have in-depth discussions on sources and their advantages:
- YouTube: 2nd largest search engine with barely any affiliates
- Pinterest: 250 millon active users and growing
- Snapchat: The talk since Q4 2018 with its developing platform
- Reddit: Building out their ads managers to cater towards affiliate and ecommerce marketers … and more!
>> Secure your AWE19 pass today.
STAY TUNED! More speaker topics to be announced.