Be a part of the world’s premier gathering of influential performance marketers and ecommerce entrepreneurs at Affiliate World Europe 2019.
WHEN: 8-9 July 2019
WHERE: Barcelona, Spain
Early bird tickets are ON SALE now. Grab yours before the next price increase!⚠️
WATCH: Affiliate World Europe 2018 highlight reel
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Our upcoming event in Barcelona this 8-9 July is Affiliate World Europe, a two-day conference. In addition to this, specialised training workshops on Facebook and ecommerce are also offered on 10 and 11 July, respectively.
Join us to network with the industry’s most competitive minds, absorb mastermind-level content from industry speakers, and explore an exhibition floor packed with opportunities to bring your career to new heights.
What makes Affiliate World unique is that there’s actual content. In so many different conferences that are out there, they emphasise the networking because they don’t have content. This has both. It has great networking and phenomenal content.
At Affiliate World, industry leaders are there to share the secrets to success. Our speakers present new findings, data-driven insights, as well as new and innovative ideas on performance marketing and ecommerce. The Barcelona line-up to be announced soon.
WHO WILL YOU MEET AT AFFILIATE WORLD?
Superaffiliates & Industry Authorities
- $1+ million per month advertisers
- Shopify’s past Build-a-Business winners – one of the world’s largest entrepreneurial contests
- Marketers from Shopify’s fastest growing ecommerce stores in 2018
- 50% of attendees make over US$100k each month
Advertisers & Traffic Sources
- Google and Facebook (50%+ of global ad spend)
- Giants of native: Revcontent, Taboola, Outbrain, and MGID
- Third-tier traffic representatives (where the money hides)
- 30+ traffic sources that cover over 100 million ad impressions per day
Industry Brands & Agency Representatives for:
Alibaba, Shopify, Uber, Lyft, Audible, Spotify, Hulu, DoorDash, Postmates, Wish, Casper, Wayfair, Trackr, Dollar Beard Club, Laybag, to name a few.
Overall vibe and energy, fun, everyone’s really friendly and just really savvy people, just trying to learn cutting-edge tactics and strategies and what it takes to sell products or services online. If you want to learn from really smart people in this space, around affiliate marketing and ecommerce, then this is the place to be.
– Nathan Chan (Founder & CEO, Foundr)
JOIN OUR 80,000+ COMMUNITY
Get updates on key announcements!