Terms and Conditions
The following terms shall have the following meaning throughout these terms and conditions:
- ‘Awards’ shall refer to the Affiliate World Forum Awards organized by Affiliate World Conferences.
- ‘Nominee’ means the organization and/or the individual who has been nominated for an award.
- ‘Nomination’ means the online form that is completed as the entry submission.
- ‘Category’ means each particular category of award to be given and presented by Affiliate World Conferences as listed and detailed on the website AffiliateWorldConferences.com
- ‘Business’ means an operation that has an economic activity, in the form of a self-employed, partnership, or a registered company employing at least (one) employee (including the owner) on both a part-time or full-time basis.
- ‘Entry and Closing dates’ refer to the Official Award Dates published on the website indicating the entry and closing dates.
- ‘Selection Criteria’ means the criteria and basis for voting nominations to determine the Winners of the Affiliate World Forum Awards.
Submitting an Entry
- Entry is free.
- To enter the Affiliate World Forum Awards all applicants must read and understand the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions) and complete the online entry form for your chosen category.
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right to alter or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion.
- All entrants into the Affiliate World Forum Awards will be notified of any change to these Terms and Conditions that has taken place before their entry is judged and will be provided with a reasonable opportunity to amend or alter their entry (should they wish to do so).
- All submissions are to be lodged through the Affiliate World Forum Awards website at AffiliateWorldConferences.com
- By lodging your entry, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be submitted by the relevant close date and time as published on the website.
- To be eligible to participate in the Awards, the Nominee must demonstrate that they have an active affiliate economic activity of more than 1 year. Entries that fail to do so will not be considered for voting.
- All details are to be submitted at the application stage. Applications which are not duly filled in full will not be considered.
- Affiliate World Conferences employees, current Board Members, or any of its related or controlled entities are not eligible to participate.
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry who Affiliate World Conferences has reason to believe may have breached any of these Terms and Conditions (including any of the eligibility requirements), or engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or other improper misconduct that may jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Affiliate World Forum Awards or otherwise may bring the Affiliate World Forum Awards into disrepute or damage the goodwill or reputation of Affiliate World Conferences.
- Affiliate World Conferences accepts no responsibility for any entries lost in transit or not received by the closing time due to technical disruptions or any other reason beyond the control of Affiliate World Conferences.
- Entrants must ensure they meet, and continue to meet, all eligibility criteria requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, in addition to any category-specific requirements published on the Categories section of the website.
- Finalists will be required to commit to be present during the event. Finalists failing to do so will be automatically disqualified.
Entry into the Awards
- By submitting a Nomination, the Nominee confirms that it accepts these terms and conditions and it has the agreement of all parties associated with the project that the submission be made.
- All Nominations must be submitted in full via the online entry form found on the Affiliate World Forum Awards Website. This must be completed in English and submitted before or on the Closing Date.
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible if at any time during or after the term of the award process your entry form is found to be incomplete, deficient, false, or misleading in any way.
- The Nominee must have all the necessary rights required by law to submit the entry and shall be responsible that all information submitted is true, current, and complete, up to the date of submission. Any claim relating to the nomination must be backed up with sufficient evidence of such claim (refer to the selection criteria). Additional data or information may be requested at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
Entry and Closing Dates
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right to extend or vary the entry period if required, before or after the Affiliate World Forum Awards entry period commences.
Representations and Warranties
- Affiliate World Conferences represents and warrants on its behalf and on behalf of its employees, that:
- All information provided in the Nomination form will be treated with the strictest confidence. No information will be disclosed to third parties, other than those involved in the running and selection of the Awards, without the prior written consent of the Nominee or its representatives.
- It will not be kept liable for any damages resulting from the disclosure of information that is readily available in the public domain or becomes available in the public domain after the submission of the Nomination.
- It may use the Nominee’s name and logo for purposes connected with promoting the Awards.
- The name of the Nominee and the logo will be used in the exact form provided by the Nominee.
- Affiliate World Conferences may decide not to use the name and logo supplied by the Nominee if it considers it to be of unsuitable quality or style, misleading, or not representative of the nominee.
- There will only be one (1) winner per award.
- The final awards will be made based on the submitted votes received on affiliateworldforum.com by the closing date.
- The awards process will be split into two phases:
- Phase One: A written application submitted through the online form;
- Phase Two: Voting poll online for all Affiliate World Forum members on affiliateworldforum.com. Votes are weighted by forum member reputation
The Affiliate World Forum Awards comprise of the following categories:
- Best Breakout Affiliate Network
- Best Breakout Traffic Source
- Best Nutra Affiliate Network
- Best Dating Affiliate Network
- Best Finance Affiliate Network
- Best Lead Gen Affiliate Network
- Best iGaming Affiliate Network
- Best Crypto Affiliate Network
- The Best E-commerce Affiliate Network
- Best Multi-Vertical Affiliate Network
- Best Affiliate Manager
- Best Male Influencer
- Best Female Influencer
- Best Affiliate Blog
- Best Payment Solution
- Best Affiliate Software Tool
- Best Mobile Solution
- The Best Smartlink Affiliate Program
- Best Nutra Affiliate
- Best Dating Affiliate
- Best Tax or Legal Advisor
- Best iGaming Affiliate
- Best Affiliate Speaker
- Brand of the Year
- Best Affiliate Network
- Best Affiliate of the Year
- Affiliate Hall Of Fame Award
- Best Affiliate Traffic Source
- People's Choice
Affiliate World Conferences may, in its sole discretion (without prior notice) add or vary these award categories from time to time.
Final Stage and Announcement of Winners
- The winner from each Category will be announced during the awards ceremony to be held on 27th February 2023.
- Winners will be advised by email and they must also collaborate by providing any required information that may be needed in the preparation for the event.
- Affiliate World Conferences will have the right to use any of the information, including photographs or filming, made available by the Nominees and their representatives, as well as any interviews given by the Nominees and their representatives.
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right to request supporting documentation/material relating to the nominations that won Awards.
- The Awards logo may only be used with prior written consent of Affiliate World Conferences.
- Contact information provided in your entry form may be disclosed to sponsors for the purpose of direct opportunities for promotion through sponsor partners. You can refuse the disclosure of contact information to sponsors by advising, in writing, Affiliate World Conferences via email at [email protected]
- Affiliate World Conferences reserves the right in its sole discretion to mandate the terms upon which any individual or business entry may utilize the Affiliate World Conferences logo in connection with the Affiliate World Forum Awards, including revocation of same.
- Affiliate World Conferences shall not in any circumstances be liable for consequential, indirect, or special damages of any kind arising out of the Nominee’s participation in the Awards.
- Submitting a Nomination to the Awards places no obligation on Affiliate World Conferences that the Nominee will receive an award.
- Affiliate World Conferences will have the exclusive intellectual rights to the use of the Logo and any publications and productions produced by Affiliate World Conferences as part of this initiative.